Family Physicians

11606 Chapman Hwy
Ste 2
Seymour, TN 37865
865-609-6980
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
by DK on Jan 13th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

|  10 star Dr!!!  |  show details
by Serena on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr. Staci is the best family Dr. I've ever had!!! I struggled for many many years being sent all over creation for a diagnosis only to be worn out, frustrated and never get one. As soon as I went to Dr.Staci it did not take her any time to get to the bottom of my problem. She is a excellent Dr. and I am very grateful to have her. She is very caring and compassionate. I can't ever thank her enough for all that she has done for me!!!

|  Claims to care for the kids and elderly  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2013

...but doesn't take Tenncare.

|  Appointment for patient made by office staff  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

I am finding that my life goes on hold for a minimum of 1 week and probably 2 week waiting for this Dr.'s office to make appointments for such things as MRIs, stress tests, etc. And often time when I arrive for my test the proper orders have not been submitted to the testing facility by the Dr. office. This is extremely frustrating. My time is important, too. This does not build faith in the physician since they are in charge of the support staff in their office.

|  great physician  |  show details
by a local lady on May 11th, 2011

Both Staci and Clay are physicians and both are dependable, intelligent, and compassionate. I can't say enough about them. Clay treated me for a puncture wound on my hand that got infected and I truly believe he saved my hand.

|  Staff  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

The lady at the window does not greet you and is very unfriendley . On check out lady is not nice at all. I return phone calls left by nurse and they always say she out to lunch. Even tho your office closes for lunch .If you owe 20-40 dollars they will not make app.{Thats the way they make you feel}unless you pay . Just thought you should know .I love you as my Dr you always treat ne right. Regardless of money

|  care  |  show details
by dydrm on Jul 20th, 2009

need follow up . make sure that each person. Knows the out come of all test good or bad.Big or small.also staff at desk come be kinder,more helful. This would be a big help

|  Jen  |  show details