Dr. Stacia Baker MD Patient Reviews

July 19th, 2011
Worst health care I have ever recieved.
Absolutely the worst health care that I have ever received. When I first got there, I spent at least 30 minutes in the waiting room forced to listen to the secretary take personal calls that were really not appropriate to be discussing in public, let alone the office setting. When I finally got to the exam room, Dr. Baker ran around the room, didn't talk to me at all or ask any questions. In my opinion, she was entirely impersonal and cold and didnt come anywhere near treating me as a patient, a human being with needs. After the exam, I waited a month and never got my lab results so I called the lab. I then got a bill from the lab because her office had put me down as not insured when I have FULL insurance. Absolutely horrid care. I went there once and I'll never go back. Its too bad b/c I do like to support small private practices but this one is not worth the copay

May 24th, 2011
Administrative Assistant
It is refreshing to find a solo practitioner in my area. I have been a patient of Dr Baker's for over 10 years and have highly recommended her to my family and friends.

May 22nd, 2011
Exceptional family care
My family and I have been going to Dr. Baker for about 12 years. The care has always been outstanding. I am very happy with Dr. Baker and her wonderful staff. I have always gotten an appointment within a day or 2. I find myself recommending her to all my co-workrs and friends.

March 27th, 2010
I found Dr. Baker's staff to lack compentence. I made an appointment and they didn't put it in the schedule. The only reason they didn't turn me away was because I brought the appointment card with me. I asked them to get my records from a previous doctor and they never got them, then blamed me because they hadn't arrived. Dr. Baker took personal phone calls while I was with her in the exam room and didn't help me with the health issue I had come there for, then became annoyed with me because I pressed her about it. I would not recommend this doctor.