A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacia Kagie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacia Kagie, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagie graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kagie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacia Baim Kagie DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacia B. Kagie practice?
- Dr. Stacia Kagie has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stacia Kagie practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.