Dr. Stacia Lansman MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Mill Valley, CA

3.4

January 16th, 2015
Stacia Lansman
Stacia has been our pediatrician since our son is born, and he is now an adolescent. She is caring, thoughtful, collaborative and accurate. We like that she is skilled both in traditional pediatric medicine and alternative medicine. We were able to have a flexible schedule for vaccinations. I would highly recommend her!

September 21st, 2012
Excellent Care
Excellent medical care for our children! Dr. Stacia Lansman and all of the Doctors and staff at Pediatric Alternatives are excellent at what they do: caring for our children in a holistic manner, with professionalism, always warm and caring, and very helpful with even the smallest concerns. My two children have been cared for by these dedicated doctors for over 12 years now. My son is allergic to many medicines, and it has been a relief to have doctors that know other methods and very effective natural treatments for things such as ear infections, and sore throats. My daughter, as a baby,had several unusual issues, which Dr. Lansman and Dr. Woodard treated effectively every time. I highly recommend their practice for your family.