A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacia Miaskiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacia Miaskiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacia Miaskiewicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miaskiewicz graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Miaskiewicz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacia Louise Miaskiewicz MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacia L. Miaskiewicz practice?
- Dr. Stacia Miaskiewicz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stacia Miaskiewicz practices Internal Medicine near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and McKeesport, PA.
See Canonsburg Internists.