Dr. Stacia Miles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacia Miles?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Stacia Miles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2016

Going to her office is actually delightful and no matter the news, I leave with a smile and no worries!!

September 23rd, 2015

I trust her with my life

Dr. Miles saved my life, literally. She quickly diagnoised a rare, aggresive cancer that is easily overlooked. She referred me to MDAnderson cancer center where the merkel cell carcinoma was promptly removed. I now see her routinely as she does an excellant job of removing squamous & basal skin cancers. My children also see her for their teenage skin issues.

May 4th, 2013

I found Dr. Miles to be a very good physician -- she spent 30 minutes with me and did testing which no other physician had done to try to diagnose my problem. She was calm and reassuring -- and called me at home to give test results. I waited 30 minutes in the waiting room and about 5 in the clinic -- but she was so patient and - best of all -- my skin cleared up.

March 30th, 2013

Worst Doctor

I had a problem of very dry and uneven skin.Dr Miles gave me some medicines which made it look worse.After application for 7 days ,The cream burned my facial skin.The biggest problem with her is she never gives enough time to understand the problem .She is in a rush to jump to the conclusions and to me it seems like I am not her responsibility but her nurse's .She spend nearly 5 minutes with me and told me to get laser surgery(Which I did not needed at all and I already have a very dry skin).I think the intention was only to make money.I had several other questions which she dint answer and told me that her nurse will answer them for me.I felt very bad and disgusted.I strongly recommend that DO NOT GO TO HER.

November 16th, 2012

The front desk staff seemed unprofessional - lots of silly talk behind the desk and there was a line. The nurse was nice but she looked messy. The doctor was very nice, very calm demeanor -- also looked young but her personality was mature. I was upset about my rash and she was able to calm me down. There was some waiting and the office was busy but I would go back to there.

August 31st, 2011

Great Service from caring physician

Normally when I go in to see a doctor, I bring my work with me because there's typically a long wait. In Dr. Miles' case, I barely got to fill out the forms before I was called. I don't even think I waiting 2 minutes. Once I got in I was quickly seen, diagnosed, and treated. My total time from walking in the door to leaving was less than 45 minutes! Plus the care was great. I never felt rushed or hurried. I was well taken care of. I'd highly recommend Dr. Miles.

June 21st, 2011

College Student

I liked the doctor and she fixed my problem so I cannot complain too much. I did wait 20 minutes past my appointment time to be called back and then another 10 before she saw me. It took me 2 weeks to get in to see her which was frustrating -- but I guess in the end it was worth the wait since my rash cleared up with the cream she prescribed.

June 14th, 2011

Great dr.

She is very empathetic and kind. As sweet as she looks. Knows how to make you feel like you are with mom.

March 8th, 2011

Diagnosed Skin Cancer TWO other doctors misdiagnosed

I am fair skinned so I went in for a full body check up and for this nagging sore on my nose that two other doctors said were "nothing" over the course of 10 years. Sure enough, after doing a biopsy, she called it correctly. I had to have Moh's surgery, 6 skin samples before a clean edge, a skin graft, 25+ stitches and a black eye later, it has all been removed. Even though it was slow growing, it had 10 years to grow deeper (thus the amount of samples and stitches). Had she not caught it, no telling what could have happened. Thank you Dr. Miles!!!!

October 6th, 2010

student

You have to read this -- went to see her for a general skin check -- she looks me over and mentions this tiny little speck on the back of my neck which I could not even see -- my first thought was ?huh? that tiny thing? Well -- turned out to be MELANOMA!!! Oh my gosh!! So I have incredible respect for this lady who saved my life - I have seen other doctors and nobody ever metnioned that spot. She must have eagle eyes.

February 24th, 2009

I liked the office and really liked the doctor....she did not try to push any cosmetics (thank goodness! I had tried another dermatologist who seemed more interested in selling me things). My only problem is that she is very popular so I couldn't get in right away...had to wait a few weeks for a new appointment. But she was very good and I would go back.

August 21st, 2017