Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacia Sailer
Dr. Stacia Sailer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Sailer is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center, UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus and Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Sailer has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacia Sailer has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Stacia Sailer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Josna Adusumilli
Sleep Medicine, Neurology
Worcester, MA 0 mi13
Dr. Ursula Anwer
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi37
Dr. Richard Brody
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Worcester, MA 0.28 mi42