A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Bering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Bering, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bering graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bering has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Deaconess Med Ctr, Spokane, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Cherniack Bering MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacie C. Bering practice?
- Dr. Stacie Bering has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacie Bering practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.