A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Byers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Byers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Byers, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byers graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Byers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Ellen Byers DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacie E. Byers practice?
- Dr. Stacie Byers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacie Byers practices Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.