A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Elfrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Elfrink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfrink graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Elfrink has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Herndon Elfrink MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacie H. Elfrink practice?
- Dr. Stacie Elfrink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacie Elfrink practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duncan, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Duncan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.