A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Grossfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Grossfeld, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossfeld
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Grossfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossfeld graduated from University of Louisville . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Grossfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie L Grossfeld MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacie L. Grossfeld practice?
- Dr. Stacie Grossfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacie Grossfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.