Dr. Stacie Grossfeld MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016
She's on point.
After coming home from work, I was in so much pain I immediately started looking for a knee doctor. I found Dr. Grossfeld through Google, and it was the best decision I had made. She thoroughly examined and explained the issue of pain in my right knee. She's a great doctor and knows what she's doing, and she's on point.

October 1st, 2015
If your a work comp injury she is in and out of the appointment. She comes in long enough fill out paper work and record her message on her record and then she is done with you. I could hear how personalable she was with over patients next door. She could care less about my injury. Five months later and I'm still in pain. When I asked her what to do if I was still having pain. She said it's time to push through it. Now that I have pushed through it , I could have possible hurt in more.

May 20th, 2015
Dr. Grossfeld performed surgery to repair my broken leg. Probably wouldn't be walking today if not for her.

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Grossfeld's care has been amazing! Because of her I have two working shoulders again! I would see no other Orthopedic doctor.

February 16th, 2015
Excellent surgeon who handles complex cases well. Highly recommend.

January 23rd, 2015
My visit was wonderful! I cannot imagine anyone finding the office staff unfriendly! They were all friendly and so nice! Dr. Grossfeld was wonderful and explained everything, I was extremely pleased with my visit.

December 3rd, 2014
Fantastic visit!
Once I got back to the room Dr Grossfeld came in and explained everything that was wrong with me. Treated me with kindness and lots of information. Gave me the meds I needed and told me to call if I needed anything. She was so sweet!!!

March 14th, 2014
Dr. Grossfeld is a great doctor. I would reccommend anyone to her & I feel she is straight up with you. The only minor compliant is I felt rushed.

December 18th, 2013
Knee Injury
I had the pleasure of meeting Stacie when I was referred to her for my knee injury. I had put this off for 5 months, then came down to a "crunch" at the end of the year to get these issues resolved in this calendar year before my deductible expired. Stacie & her staff were very accommodating to work within my timeline and were very professional in helping me determine the best approach to get relief from my knee pain. I would recommend her to anyone

October 5th, 2013
Communication, Communication, Communication
Dr. Grossfeld seems to be very knowledgeable within her field, is very pleasant during her appointments, and we were able to make an appointment with her office quickly. However, I feel that the communication between the front desk and the patients prior to seeing Dr. Grossfeld could be improved. For one of my son's appointments, we had a significant wait, and were not told that Dr. Grossfeld's office was running behind until I made a point to ask the front desk how long it would be until my son was seen (after already waiting ~35 minutes with no communication). The front desk said that the average wait for that day was running at about an hour! As my son is young, I was frustrated as I could have had him walking around the building., etc. while we were waiting, instead of sitting in the office as my son was running out of things to keep him occupied. A more communicative staff or a call from Dr. Grossfeld's office that day, prior to my's son's appt time to say the office was running behind and we could wait a few minutes before coming in, would have made this appt much more pleasant.

October 2nd, 2013
The best
Dr. Grossfeld saved my knee. Her staff are great. I had delt with rehab patients she refered to the skilled nursing facility I worked at for 11 years, and the day I was at Baptist East ER, thank god she was on duty and was able to to save my knee from a potential disaster. She was amazing

August 8th, 2013
Dr. Grossfield and staff
I am so impressed with Dr. Grossfield and her staff. I was referred there by Angela Arnold because I was having intense pain with my right knee and leg. I loved that I got in to see her the next day. I had a x ray in her office. She studied the x ray gave me two shots in my knee. It was not painful. The pain subsided within hours. She was remarkable. I then sent my husband to her. He had been to various doctors and PT with no relief she got to the bottom of things and took action. He was able to go on the family vacation. I recommend her.