Dr. Stacie Gump Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacie Gump?

August 25th, 2016

Love her!!

July 11th, 2016

First visit to a doctor in a long time and she was very thorough and wonderful! All of the staff is so sweet and nice!

June 2nd, 2016

Very nice, spends time getting to know you, puts you at ease, good follow up on labs and x-rays, the staff is great!

February 3rd, 2016

We got a winner this time !!

My son and I had been disappointed with the doctors we had tried since we moved. We gave it one more try with Dr. Gump. She really listens. She seems very interested in us as human beings not just body's on the examining table. She has a very compassionate and warm beside manner. She is willing to advocate for us !! She got me an MRI in less than a week when my previous Dr. said my insurance would not pay for it. She treats us like intelligent people rather than assuming we don't know what we are talking about. So far it seems her diagnosis are accurate. Her staff are also very personable. Dr. Gump is the kind of Dr. we all want.

November 19th, 2014

Quality and Intelligence of Care

Very knowledgable and quick to find answers to questions. Does not ignore her patient. She is personable , caring, and attentive. Her staff and office are the same . The only area of improvement would be backround checking her specialist referrals by her staff. Two of those have been incompetent . She and her staff however, upon notification is quick to assist and find a new referral. It's hard to be an angelfish in a pool of sharks. She is excellent. I would recommend her to my family.

April 21st, 2014

Dr. Gump

My husband and I used Stacie as our PCP prior to moving to Alabama. We think she is awesome and hope when we move back to Maryland she is still practing there so we can go back to her.

August 11th, 2011

A wonderful family practitioner

I really have enjoyed being treated by Dr. Gump. She is warm, knowledgeable and seems truly interested in me as an individual. She took the time to explain some of the side effects I was having with a regularly prescribed statin given by a previous physician. She explained how I could prevent or mitigate that side effect (drinking more water). I always leave her office feeling better due to the time she spends with me and her gentle manner. I feel comfortable with her and that is important with a general practitioner who has to deal with a variety of ailments. If you are comfortable, you will share your symptoms more readily and assist the physician in making a correct diagnosis. I also love that I always get right in at my appointment time. The front desk staff are very professional.

January 26th, 2011

Dr. Gump is a great doctor

Dr. Gump is the kind of doctor everyone wants to see. She spends the right amount of time with her patients, and actually listens to what they have to say. She is proactive with treatments. She follows up after the appointments. four stars!

October 17th, 2017