Learn more about Dr. Stacie Hitchcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hitchcock
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Hitchcock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitchcock graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hitchcock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Lenore Hitchcock MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stacie L. Hitchcock practice?
- Dr. Stacie Hitchcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacie Hitchcock practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.