Learn more about Dr. Stacie Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Johns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johns
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Johns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Johns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Johns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Lynn Johns MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacie L. Johns practice?
- Dr. Stacie Johns has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacie Johns practices Family Medicine near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Family Physicians.