Learn more about Dr. Stacie Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Johns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johns
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Johns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Johns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Johns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Lynn Johns MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacie L. Johns practice?
- Dr. Stacie Johns has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stacie Johns practices Family Medicine near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor, CO and Loveland, CO.
See Fort Collins Family Physicians.