A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Bingaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Bingaman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bingaman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bingaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingaman graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bingaman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Lynn Bingaman MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stacie L. Bingaman practice?
- Dr. Stacie Bingaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacie Bingaman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Endocrinologists.