A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Bingaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Bingaman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingaman graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bingaman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Bingaman MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stacie Bingaman practice?
- Dr. Stacie Bingaman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stacie Bingaman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Endocrinologists.