A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Laff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Laff, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Laff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laff graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Laff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Laff MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacie Laff practice?
- Dr. Stacie Laff has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacie Laff practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Belleville, IL.
See Belleville Emergency Physicians and Belleville Pediatricians.