A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Marrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Marrie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Marrie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrie graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Marrie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marrie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacie M. Marrie practice?
Dr. Stacie Marrie practices Pediatrics near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Pediatricians.