A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Marrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Marrie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Marrie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrie graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Marrie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Micheel Marrie MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacie M. Marrie practice?
- Dr. Stacie Marrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacie Marrie practices Pediatrics near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Pediatricians.