A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Morgan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Morgan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Smith Morgan MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stacie S. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Stacie Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacie Morgan practices Otolaryngology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Otolaryngologists.