Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacie Pinderhughes
Dr. Stacie Pinderhughes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in New York, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pinderhughes is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix, North General Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacie Pinderhughes has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stacie Pinderhughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Peter Mckellar
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi47
Dr. Gregory Chu
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi18
Dr. James Schumacher
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi48