A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Wenk, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenk graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wenk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Wenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacie M. Wenk practice?
Dr. Stacie Wenk practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN.
See Evansville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stacey Wenk, Dr. Staci Wenk, Dr. Stacia Wenk, Dr. Stacy Wenk