A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Banks, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Banks MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stacy Banks practice?
- Dr. Stacy Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Banks practices Psychiatry near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Psychiatrists.