A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Banks, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Banks MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stacy Banks practice?
- Dr. Stacy Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Banks practices Psychiatry near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Psychiatrists.