A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Beaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Beaty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Beaty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaty graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beaty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Gerald Beaty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stacy G. Beaty practice?
- Dr. Stacy Beaty has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Beaty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Surgeons.