A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Berrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Berrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Berrong, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrong graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Berrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Healthcare
- Woodland Clinic, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy James Berrong DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacy J. Berrong practice?
- Dr. Stacy Berrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Berrong practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.