Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great First Visit show details Great First Visit
Jun 24th, 2012

I have SSI and he is the primary physician I chose and I do not regret it.Since it was my first visit with him I mainly went there to fill him in on my physical condition and get referrals to specialists but I also got a couple prescriptions filled that I needed.My previous insurance before I was on SSI was Kaiser which is an extremely pill happy organization. However, Dr. Berrong wanted to find out if there were underlying causes for certain things and if so, wants to work with me on fixing those first before prescribing pills. I really liked that about him.The only reason I had such a long wait was I got lost finding the proper building so I was late. So, I spent some extra time in the room waiting for him. Purely my fault. I know he had other patients to see. No big deal.

I Think he's great show details I Think he's great
Apr 13th, 2012

Best Doctor I ever had...

Oct 26th, 2011

Too many patients to have a personal relationship with any. Always kept waiting at least an hour. Most disturbing was often a three day wait for a return phone call when requesting help.

Dorothy Eddings, Charles Keaster's caregiver show details Dorothy Eddings, Charles Keaster's caregiver
Mar 23rd, 2011

Thank you for your input. I think you are right on with yesterday's visit.