A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Bowen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Lynn Bowen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacy L. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Stacy Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Bowen practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Family Physicians.