A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Bowen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Lynn Bowen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacy L. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Stacy Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Bowen practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Primary Care Doctors.