Dr. Stacy Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 27th, 2016
Very down to earth and listens to her patients

March 12th, 2015
Patient
Projects such an over the top persona as it relates to fashion--almost a caricature-- that it was difficult for me to take her seriously. Her manner in imparting information is quick and almost superficial--simplistic. It seems that she may be so self absorbed that she underestimates the intelligence of the patient and the patient's need for a real and solid interpretation of their health issues. There's a little bit of double talk and it appears that she never comes in to the room having reviewed my patient file so that she contradicts the facts from time to time. Not the doctor for me.

July 19th, 2012
RC
Dr. Smith is the most caring doctor that I have ever encountered. She is also extreemly professional and determined to get to the source of your issues. My numbers are the best they have been in years is a testament to the high grade of care I have received from Dr. Smith.

June 30th, 2011
Mary Ann
Dr Smith was professional, caring, and very thorough. Her staff was delightful. She came to see me in the hospital and took great care of me.

January 25th, 2011
My father was a patient of Dr. Smith several year ago. All though she seemed to be a good Doctor. She was not availble when we needed her the most( He went into Cardiac Arrest)We never did get her to the hospital. A Doctor in her clinic told us that some of the medicines that he was on should have adjusted for his condition. We never even got a returned phone call from Dr. Smith.

August 19th, 2009
Life saver!
About six years ago, I was having some trouble with my breathing. I was also fatigued quite often without any exercise whatsoever. I became concerned and decided to investigate. I was referred to Dr. Stacy Smith by my primary care doctor. I met with her. I was impressed immidiately! Her deep concern for my condition was what impressed my the most. She asked alot of questions. Needles to say, after completing all of her required test, I was diagnosed with a form of cardiomyopathy. Being an airline pilot I knew my 28 year career was over! She gave me hope and tried her hardest to encourage me that I would fly again. I didn't believe it. I was devistated to say the least. That was the longest and saddest day of my life. Well, I put my trust in God and her. She always took a vested interest in me and my career. I followed her every rule and test. Yes, I'm flying again and living my boyhood dream! She is totally amazing. I owe her so much. Stacy, if you are reading this now... Thank you, Thank you! I could only hope my daughter turns out like you! God bless.