A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Childs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Childs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Childs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Childs graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Childs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Medical Center
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Jay Childs MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stacy J. Childs practice?
- Dr. Stacy Childs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Childs practices Urology near Craig, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Steamboat Springs, CO and Meeker, CO.
See Craig Urologists.