A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Colombo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Colombo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Marie Colombo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacy M. Colombo practice?
- Dr. Stacy Colombo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Colombo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.