A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Boyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Boyd, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Dean Boyd MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacy D. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Stacy Boyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Boyd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Obstetricians & Gynecologists.