Dr. Stacy Frye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Frye?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Frye?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2017

Expertise & Personable, Fantastic Staff

The best care possible. Unfortunately, this is our 5th injury, but there is no question we are going to Dr. Frye! Simply awesome!!

August 15th, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Frye I didn't have to miss my whole baseball season. She sat down and talked with me and my dad so that we understood what was going on with my arm. She helped us figure out how I could still go with my team to the last tournament but keep me safe so my pain didn't come back. That made me really happy. She was really cool.

June 29th, 2017

Like this doc a lot

She is great. My daughter loved her, I loved her explanations of everything - we all left happy. Got our questions answered, understood how to get her back pain better - great visit. Recommend big time. Thank you to Dr. Frye. Nice xray lady too. Thank you!

May 19th, 2017

Great doctor - my daughter loved her

Dr. Frye is such a breath of fresh air - she is down to earth, friendly & spends time listening to your concerns as a parent. We came to her for a second opinion after going to a different ortho in town. I really wish we'd seen her from the start! She explained everything very clearly, answered all our questions, and really went out of her way to make sure my daughter was comfortable. I was so impressed. Highly recommend her.

April 23rd, 2017

Great doctor - awesome with kids

Really enjoyed the visit. My daughter is usually really nervous around doctors and cries - but Dr. Frye somehow put her at ease. She took extra time to let my daughter get comfortable - colored on the exam table paper, commented on her bright shoes - it was awesome. Answered all of my questions (I always ask a ton) - she made sure I was comfortable with the plan, explained everything. I think it helps that she's a mom too - had a way of explaining things that just was real-life, practical & made sense. Didn't talk over my head like some doctors do.

March 17th, 2017

Very satisfied

She has been wonderful to my son. She has helped us get through broken fingers and now she is helping him with heel pain. She is kind and great with kids along with parents. My son actually enjoys going to her office. Her MA, Michelle, is wonderful also! Great staff, great office and a great doctor. I would not go anywhere else!

February 14th, 2017

Recommend her a lot.

Recommend her highly. Plan to tell our son's coach about her - great care for back injury.

January 14th, 2017

Really happy with our visit

Everything went well. We found Dr. Frye online through an internet search and decided to schedule an appointment. Really happy we did. The reviews are true - she takes a lot of time with you, explains things, makes sure you're comfortable.

October 16th, 2016

Thank you to Dr. Frye & her assistant, Michelle, for taking such good care of my daughter. Really impressed with how much time they took getting to know us and to understand the problem. Great bedside manner. Agree with one of the other reviewers - wish Dr. Frye could be our pediatrician too. She's really good with little kids. Thank you to her assistant too - got us scheduled, helped us with follow-up... great!

August 22nd, 2016

Easy to talk to a doctor who has played sports & understands what kids these days are going through - impressive

Really liked her - young, upbeat, was easy to talk to. Love that she has played sports and could relate to my daughter who plays softball. My husband & I were impressed that she understood exactly what part of the throwing motion was hurting my daughter's shoulder - so much easier than trying to explain to a doctor who doesn't get it. It was obvious that Dr. Frye has played sports, understands athletes, understands the pressures these kids are under.

July 15th, 2016

Enjoyed the visit a lot - went for scoliosis care

We saw Dr. Frye for scoliosis. She spent a lot of time explaining what it is, how the back looks now and what could happen as my son grows. Like other parents who have left reviews, my husband and I were impressed by her bedside manner and how she made sure that we were all comfortable with the information. Made sure we had contact information - including her email - to get in touch with any questions if they came up. Nice, was easy to talk to, friendly.

June 6th, 2016

Saw my newborn - totally made me feel at-ease & answered all my questions

I was looking for a doctor to see my baby for hip issues. Found Dr. Frye online & looked at her website. Had a great visit. Couldn't believe how nice she was. Took a lot of time with us - she answered all of my questions and never once seemed like she needed to go or rushed me. I literally asked her if she'd be our pediatrician too. :)