Dr. Stacy Furlow MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Dr Furlow is a such a kind and caring person. The boys and I love having her as their doc.

June 15th, 2017
Dr Furlow is such a kind and caring person. The boys and I love having her as their doc.

January 20th, 2016
Amazing Care!
We adore Dr Furlow. She is a wonderful doctor -- always willing to listen, help, go above and beyond. She has guided my family through some difficult issues . We are eternally grateful to her.

January 15th, 2016
Wonderful pediatrician
Dr. Furlow is a blessing. Her expertise and common sense are a wonderful combination.

January 12th, 2016
We have been seeing Dr. Furlow for several years now and her heart-felt interest in her patients go beyond the reason for the scheduled appointment and this seems to enable her to address patient whole health in an effective and caring manner. Grateful to have such a pediatrician in our area.

Greatest Doctor!
Dr. Stacy Furlow is truly incredible. She makes me feel so comfortable and validated with every question I ask about my child. She is kind, patient and extremely knowledgable.

January 12th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor....great with teenagers and toddlers alike!
Dr. Furlow was able to pinpoint exactly what was wrong with my daughter after she was experiencing blurred vision. She was patient and a calming influence to us and helped us through the process while we were trying to establish a diagnosis. She referred us to appropriate specialists and kept us informed quickly of the results of all testing. She made what could have been a very scary two weeks much more tolerable for our family. She has followed up several times a week to make sure my daughter is recovering well.

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Furlow is my favorite pediatrician. I've seen several but always prefer her. She cares for my children as she would her own and I trust her in answering all my questions knowledgable and with honesty. She loves my children and we love her in return!

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Furlow is compassionate, intelligent, hard-working, attentive, engaging ... my kids always want their appointments to be with her because she puts them at ease. I always want them to see her because I trust her completely. Best pediatrician in NWA. I have recommended her to countless people, ALL of whom have called to thank me.

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Furlow is our favorite pediatrician! She is knowledgable, kind, and has always gone above and beyond in educating us with how to best help our children. She has helped calm our anxieties as new parents and has continued to be a great encouragement as our kids grow. We are thankful for her professionalism, expertise, and the deep care and concern she shows to our children and us as parents.

August 1st, 2012
Disagreement
She was very nice until she was disagreed with and her manner became angry and frustrated. There was no give and take of conversation ending with Dr. Furlow leaving the exam room with a 'forceful' closing.