A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans