Dr. Stacy Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Gross?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

October 19th, 2015

Beware Dr Spivak Gross....See Dr Howard Luks if you want the best

In many of these cases, if I could have given one or no stars, I would have. I was misdiagnosed, had to beg for tests and pain procedures, there was less than no follow up.

April 1st, 2014

I had my first appointment today with Dr. Spivack-Gross.. I have to say I could not be happier with my visit. Not only was the staff and her nurse so kind, but Dr. Spivack-Gross was absolutely amazing. I was given the appointment the day I called (today) due to a sudden and horrible back pain I was feeling in my lower back. Dr. Spivack-Gross was kind, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable about the pain I was experiencing. She is truly the best and I will without a doubt recommend her to everyone!!

March 11th, 2014

Horrible

I fell and have a back problem i told The nurse asprin doesn't go well with my body yet she prescribed Two types of naproxen she basically told me i need to ex cerise although i do 6 out of 7 days shes absolutely horrible i dont recommend her at all. Try the somers orthopedic group in mount kisco

February 3rd, 2013

Dr Gross truly impressed me. I have been suffering from chronic back and leg pain. She got me a diagnosis and a plan to address the pain I was feeling. I got worse a week later and was nervous as I had just accepted a new job and my insurance was going to lapse. She made calls and arranged for me to get into the car scan before my insurance lapsed. She made me feel comfortable and cared for. And that she would work to get answers and relief. She even saw me during her hour between patients for office work. She is in a busy busy practice and though her nurses were rushed and a little abrupt she took the time to make sure I feel like I was her only patient and thus her top priority.

May 5th, 2017