A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Henigsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Henigsman, Obstetrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henigsman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Henigsman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center 9920 Talbert Ave. Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Ann Henigsman DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacy A. Henigsman practice?
- Dr. Stacy Henigsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Henigsman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.