Dr. Stacy Jenkins MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Pontiac, MI

• Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017
Will not sign paperwork nor visit you
Dr. Jenkins was very unconcerned with the well being of my daughter. She is only there for the money. No bed side manners. To top it off, when the baby was delivered she never called or stopped by the hospital to check on her. I guess it would have been to inconvenient since she was in the same building. I used to be one of her patients but needed a doctor who cared. After talking to other friends and family who go to her, they're looking for another doctor as well. It may be time for her to teach residents instead of having patients.

June 22nd, 2016
Don't waste your time...
If you are pregnant and seeing her, I suggest you run! Find a Doc that will greet you and whomever you take to visits with warmth and kindness, someone who will genuinely care about you and baby, find a dr that will be paitent and LISTEN to you. Jenkins is none of this. She was very off putting, rushes though the appts, doesn't look you in the eyes while talking only looks at laptop while standing. Doesn't seem enthused about what she does i just felt like another paycheck to her. I left as soon as i could and was VERY HAPPY I did. I feel as pregnant women it's important to build a comfortable relationship with the person who will be "taking care" of your baby for nine months. and along the way to be respected considering we pay the doc to do that. I worked for my benefits and there was no way I was going to be treated this way and pay her my money.

August 22nd, 2015
Dr Jenkins is awesome! I was seeing her last year but when my insursnce changed she didnt take my new insurance. I am wauting for my insurance through work which her office takes so i can be seeing her again. I have missed the friendliness of herself and her staff. Would refer her to anyone!

May 1st, 2015
Wished I would have switched to her years ago. Regarding the rating stars, two did not really apply to my case, the diagonsis, and the follow up. I was very happy overall with Dr. Jenkins.

March 31st, 2015
Shes a great Doc. She cares about the mom and the baby.

February 4th, 2014
A-Plus Doctor
Dr. Jenkins is so kind and caring. I did my billing externship at her office and am now a patient.

June 5th, 2013
Medical Review
The office is very clean and inviting. The staff is awesome! Dr. Jenkins is kind and courteous. I never have to wait weeks for an appointment or spend half my day waiting in the office before I'm seen by the doctor. Dr. Jenkins understands what patient/customer service is all about!

March 27th, 2013
Best OBGYN in Michigan
Dr Jenkins has been my doctor since 1995 and has delievered my 4 of my children. She has always been professional and honest with me. Her staff as well, has been professional and helpful. Many of my friends and family go to her now and are also please with her practice. I highly recommend Dr Jenkins and appreciate all she has done for me and my health.

January 25th, 2013
reallygooddoctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Jenkins for over 13 years and I absolutely love her to pieces she took care of me for 2 of my 3 pregnancies she is caring and very genuine an excellent doctor.

October 2nd, 2011
I have seen dr. Jenkins for over 8 years. I love her! She delivered both of my daughters. I am a working mother and appreciate that you can have your blood work done right at the office. She is honest and knowledgeable. I wouldn't trade her for anything.

December 15th, 2010
I Love Dr. Jenkins
She has been my dr for about 3 years now. She's extremely down to earth, knowledgeable, efficient, and her office staff is always friendly all while keeping a clean, comfortable environment.

August 9th, 2010
Medical assistant was very unwelcoming. She did not smile once....on a second occasion, I overheard Dr Jenkins yelling at someone, mostl likely the staff but created an unprofessional and unpleasant atmosphere