Dr. Stacy Kanagawa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Kanagawa?

January 31st, 2014

Does not care about babies or respect mothers!

Dr. Kanagawa was a horrible pediatrician for my first born child. I was a new mom and my husband was deployed. She scared me to death and acted like I was starving my kid when she had lost 1oz more than they prefer. She told me she would send me to the hospital if I didn't formula feed and gave me 8 cans of similac formula (I think she has a contract with Similac) Anyway, all this after she refused to let me breastfeed my daughter in her office while we waited and weighed her knowing she was really hungry and ready to eat again. Had she just let my baby eat that 1oz would have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was so unsupportive of me as a mother and acted like I was a complete idiot for wanting to nurse.

February 29th, 2012

Dr. Stacy was very unprofessional in her care of my children. She has caused my 2 year old severe trauma for no reason at all. I was uncomfortable after the first couple visits and I wish I had listened to my gut instinct at that point. She does not seem to be a very competent doctor. My children no longer go to her and I know others who refuse to allow her to care for their children either.

November 21st, 2011

kids really like her, very good about talking to parents and explaining what is happening. Wonderful bedside manner

December 28th, 2009

Dr. Kanagawa

My kids love her and her staff. They feel really comfortable with her. She also listens and works with the kids and the parents.

January 26th, 2017