Dr. Stacy Kanayama-Trivedi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Kanayama-Trivedi?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Kanayama-Trivedi?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 26th, 2015

Incompetent Doctor and Office Staff, Not Reccomended

I highly discourage you from choosing this physician. Dr Trivedi may be a nice person but I would not want her as the person taking care of me when I am sick. At my initial visit, after waiting for 15 minutes in the exam room, the dr walks in and does not say hello or introduce herself. She absutely NEVER smiles. I came in for a employment physical and after waiting was told that the MA forgot the key to the fridge at home, so I would need to come back for TB test another day. Fast forward 6 weeks and multiple attempts , I was told that I should go to another clinic because the office is out of TB tests. On another visit, scheduled for a urinary tract infection, I come in and said I need to urinate and MA says please give a pee sample. She leaves to look for a sterile urine sample cup and can't find one. I'm waiting for 10 minutes while listening to office staff fumbling in the back in an attempt to locate a urine sample cup ( UTI causes urgency and pain, waiting to pee is not pleasant and even harmful). She returns to tell me- oh sorry, we can't find a urine cup so just use the bathroom- never mind about giving a sample. After I remind her again that THE ONLY REASON I took time off of work to come into the office was to give a urine sample so I can be treated for my UTI, the MA decides to find a vessel for my pee, which happens to be a small open basin ( normally used for patients who are feeling nauseous to vomit in- this vessel has no cover and is not sterile). I am instructed to leave the sample in a small cabinet in the bathroom, which I find out later does not fit the container I just peed in. Great. For another complaint, after having stomach issues for 6 weeks, a stool sample was ordered. Never heard back from this dr or office staff. I contacted the Dr through the HPH messaging service and she did not respond ( other Drs I've had responded within a couple of hours) and no results back from stool sample. This is after I was told by the dr herself that I will be contacted by her or office staff within a couple of days. Overall, this doctor is quite incompetent and the experience was that her and her office staff don't have a clue what they're doing and just "winging" it as they go along. Definitely not how you want to experience when dealing with the people who are in charge of your health. Not recommended.

June 26th, 2016