A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Kaplan, DO, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kaplan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Kaplan DO and FACS is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stacy Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Stacy Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Kaplan practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.