A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Klepeiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Klepeiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Klepeiss, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Klepeiss graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Klepeiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Anne Klepeiss MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stacy A. Klepeiss practice?
- Dr. Stacy Klepeiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Klepeiss practices Dermatology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Hershey, PA.
See State College Dermatologists.