Dr. Stacy Klepeiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Klepeiss?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Klepeiss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2016

Highly Recommend

Dr. Klepeiss is very knowledgeable, courteous, very personable and talks to you with respect and explains everything so you can understand it. I went to her because my scalp was inflamed. She tried one medication that didn't work as fast as I thought it should although it worked so she tried another medicine that worked well. On my first examine she did a thorough exam and I was shocked to find I had a small patch of skin cancer but she was very detailed about explaining about the type it was and how they would proceed to remove it. I am grateful for this doctor and highly recommend her.

May 26th, 2016

I took my 12-year daughter to see Dr. Klepeiss and she is very knowledgeable and wonderful at explaining diagnosis and treatment. She was great in helping my daughter feel at ease about a procedure she needed to have done while in the office.

March 22nd, 2016

Fantastic Dr. 5 plus stars

The Dr. is absolutely fantastic. She is knowledgeable, professional, caring and extremely competent. She is the best!

July 16th, 2015

excellent visit

November 17th, 2014

Caring doctor

Dr Stacy Klepsis is a friendly and professional doctor. She always takes time to explain things to me and to let me ask her the things I'm concerned about. She cares about my condition, which I have found some dermatologists has not. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a dermatologist.

January 24th, 2013

Fantastic doctor!!

Dr. Klepeiss is intelligent, courteous, takes itme to explain her diagnosis and the recommended tratment, asnwers quesitons, great manner. Super doctor!!

July 26th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Klepeiss a few times for adult acne. She is a truly wonderful dermatologist. I have seen quite a few dermatologists over the years and she is by far the most thorough and the most personable - she really takes an interest in her patients. She is the only dermatologist I have every been to who put me under a bright light and examined my skin from head to toe. She looked at every mole, skin tag, bump, lump. It does take a long time to get back in to see her, but I am sure that if I had a more urgent problem that would not be the case. I highly recommend her.

August 3rd, 2017