A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Krisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Krisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krisher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Krisher, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krisher graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Krisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy L Krisher FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stacy L. Krisher practice?
- Dr. Stacy Krisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Krisher practices Surgery near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Surgeons.