Learn more about Dr. Stacy Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Lane, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Lane has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacy Lane practice?
Dr. Stacy Lane practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Family Medicine near Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Mc Kees Rocks Internists, Mc Kees Rocks Infectious Disease Doctors, and Mc Kees Rocks Family Physicians.