A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Lane, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Lane has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Lane DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stacy Lane practice?
- Dr. Stacy Lane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Lane practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Mc Kees Rocks Internists and Mc Kees Rocks Infectious Disease Doctors.