A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Leatherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Leatherwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Leatherwood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Critical Care
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherwood graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Leatherwood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leatherwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacy L. Leatherwood practice?
Dr. Stacy Leatherwood practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.