A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Leatherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Leatherwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Leatherwood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Critical Care
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherwood graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leatherwood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy L Leatherwood MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacy L. Leatherwood practice?
- Dr. Stacy Leatherwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Leatherwood practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.