A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy McCarty Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty Wilson graduated from Universidad Nacional Del Centro De Peru, Huancayo.
Dr. McCarty Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Rene McCarty Wilson MD is a female Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacy R. McCarty Wilson practice?
- Dr. Stacy McCarty Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy McCarty Wilson practices Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.