A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy McFaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFaul
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McFaul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. McFaul graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. McFaul has 47 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Lynn McFaul DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stacy L. McFaul practice?
- Dr. Stacy McFaul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stacy McFaul practices Diagnostic Radiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Waterloo, IA and San Antonio, TX.
See Davenport Radiologists.