Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacy Menees
Dr. Stacy Menees, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI (and 6 other locations). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Menees is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers, Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Sentara Leigh Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacy Menees has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Stacy Menees is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Joanne Kahlenberg
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi
Dr. Meredith Peters
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Joseph Messana
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi31