A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Menees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Menees is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Menees, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Menees graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Menees has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Menees MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stacy Menees practice?
- Dr. Stacy Menees has 10 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Menees practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Gastroenterologists.