Learn more about Dr. Stacy Menees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menees
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Menees, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Menees graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Menees has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Menees MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stacy Menees practice?
- Dr. Stacy Menees has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Menees practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.