Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Make sure to call a month in advance and don't cancel! show details Make sure to call a month in advance and don't cancel!
Nov 20th, 2015

I am new to the area and there are very little female doctors in this area. I tried to schedule an appointment and the office had very little open, even trying to schedule 2 to 3 weeks ahead of time. Dr. Stacey Mickey ONLY sees patients during the day and for those who work this makes it very difficult. I had to cancel my appointment bexcuse I am a teacher and couldn't get the time off and canceled ahead of time. I tried to reschedule during our next break and was told that if you are a new patient and you canceled your first visit, Dr. Mickey will not see you again and you have to find another doctor. This is ridiculous and I have never heard of such a thing. Very poor practice habits!

Best Doctor! show details Best Doctor!
Jan 25th, 2012

Dr. Mickey is the most caring doctor I have ever taking my kids to. Today was my first appointment with her. She talked with my girls (5 yrs & 11 yrs) like she has known them forever. I was so impressed by her that I had to call my mom and husband to tell them what an awesome experiencing I had in the doctors office! I am so glad I found this doctor for my family!!