Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Best Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

Dr. Mickey is the most caring doctor I have ever taking my kids to. Today was my first appointment with her. She talked with my girls (5 yrs & 11 yrs) like she has known them forever. I was so impressed by her that I had to call my mom and husband to tell them what an awesome experiencing I had in the doctors office! I am so glad I found this doctor for my family!!

|  grumpy, but thorough  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Stacy Mickey is a relatively good doctor, but challenges every symptom you claim. Her "bedside manner" sucks. Her N.P. Nonnie is awesome; she actually cares about your concerns, friendly, and returns phone calls. Dr. Lamb is terrific, earning his best doctor in publication several years ago. However, hiis P.A. Robin Richmond is to be avoided! She's rude, condecending. And just darn right hateful. It is clear she's burned out and cares more about gossiping about other patients in earshot of the exam room. Several times Dr. Lamb has cleaned up her mess. Kelly (P.A.) who works in the urgent care portion of the office is caring, demonstrates patience, and will answer all of your questions without rushing. If you go to Queen Creek Primary Care, avoid Robin in the urgent care portion of the office. See Dr. Lamb or Kelly (P.A.)

|  Dr is good, staff is NOT  |  show details
by Jennifer F at Insider Pages on Oct 6th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Lamb is knowledgable and friendly and took the time to answer questions and treated me with respect. The front office staff however is a...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Convienent but difficult to get referral  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 17th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

This office is very convienent if you live in the area, you can usually get a same day appointment, but not w Dr. Lamb. All doctors in the ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com