Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent in all ways.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Mitchell is very nice and she will always encourage me to eat and stay heatlthy not to eat sugar .

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best!

Patient show details Patient
Jan 21st, 2014

Office staff and doctor not caring for patient concerns or health.

very caring doctor show details very caring doctor
Dec 1st, 2011

This doctor spent time with my elderly mother that no one else did. She spent over an hour with her, and listened to our concerns. She is EXTREMELY smart and diagnosed my mom when her other 3 doctors didn't.

Jul 22nd, 2011

Office staff is rude & making an appointment is near impossible. I'm often told "just go to urgent care".

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Del on Feb 8th, 2010

This is the best doctor I have ever had. She's young (and pretty), and communicates very well with her patients. She's efficient and makes great referrals too. One of the best doctors in the South Bay. I especially recommend her for patients of color. Her office is a bit hectic and if you go on the wrong day or time, you will be overwhelmed with the crowd. But that's a product of the system, not Dr. Mitchell.Three thumbs up for Dr. Stacey Mitchell

Nov 5th, 2009

This was the first doctor I've had that actually connected with me and talked to me like a real person. She spent 40 MINUTES on talking about nutrition and how I can reverse my health problems if I changed my eating and exercise habits. She's into using vegetables and food as treatment, not just writing a prescription. I wish I found her 10 years ago!