Dr. Stacy Moulder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Moulder?

July 9th, 2017

Hope for Patients with a Metaplastic Diagnosis

Meeting Dr. Moulder has been the most important action I've taken since being diagnosed. Her multi-channeled approach to metaplastic breast cancer has landed me in an incredibly hopeful clinical trial. She is warm, direct, as smart and articulate as you could hope for. I have faith in my future, in large part to my association with Dr. Moulder and the team at MD Anderson.

January 15th, 2014

Breast Cancer Patient, 61 years old, female

We saw Dr. Moulder because our regular Oncologists was unavailable to see us for our six month check up. 80-90% of our visit was with Dr. Moulder's PA, which was disappointing. We were extremely disappointed with the quality of time we had and the lack of preparation reviewing our records, prior to our appointment. We have had great care and expertise we felt at MD Anderson, but since we were not a patient of Dr. Moulder our care was not of importance. From our experience, we would Not use Dr. Moulder in the future or we would Not recommend her to anyone with cancer care.

April 16th, 2011

Stacy Moulder is an angel sent here to do GOD 's work.

Dr Moulder is caring, devoted to saving lives. She goes out of her way to explain everything that is going to take place. She is never in a rush. I feel like I can tell her anything and she will understand and help you with what ever it is. She is more than a doctor to me she is my friend.

August 6th, 2010

I was very upset about my newly diagnois of breast cancer when I saw her.She was very nice and informative,when I left there I felt soooo much better! I know I am getting the best care.

March 21st, 2008

excellent

Glad she is my doctor. She is kind, caring, understanding.

July 9th, 2017